Harrodsburg Sestercentennial Commission
- Marjorie Arnold, Executive Director, Office of Administrative Services Labor Cabinet (Proxy for Jamie Link)
- Danny Peake, Division Director, Dept. of Highways, Transportation Cabinet
- Russ Meyer, Commissioner Department of Parks
- Mike Mangeot, Commissioner, Department of Tourism
- Craig Potts, Director, Kentucky Heritage Council
- Lois Mateus., KY Humanities Council Member, Kentucky Humanities Council
- Daarik Gray, Executive Director, Harrodsburg Tourist Commission, Harrodsburg 250th, Inc.
- Helen Dedman, Owner, Beaumont Inn, Citizen Member, Governor Appointed
- Truman Bartleson, Bus Driver, Mercer County Schools, Citizen Member, Governor Appointed
- Whitney Johns, Attorney, Taylor and Johns, PLLC, Citizen Member, Governor Appointed
- Scott Alvey, Executive Director, Kentucky Historical Society (Administrative Agency)
The Harrodsburg Sestercentennial Commission will hold its first meeting on Tuesday, July 19, at 10am, at 235 S. Main Street in Harrodbusrg, KY. This meeting will be held in person only and is open to the public and media. Any person wishing to attend and present a matter to the Harrodsburg Sestercentennial Commission at this meeting should submit via email a request in writing that includes the full details of their presentation to America250KY Commission Administrator Tyler McDaniel at email@example.com by no later than 4pm on Tuesday, July 18.