Kentucky Historical Society Campus
OPEN Tuesday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Library open Wednesday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased online or in person.
Members are always FREE!
Admission includes all locations and their exhibits. Please note - A Kentucky Journey is temporarily closed due to several building improvement projects. Admission pricing has been discounted to reflect this closure. The research library, Old State Capitol and Kentucky Military History Museum are open with full access to all exhibits.
ADULTS: $8 $5 | YOUTH (6-18): $6 $3 | VETERANS: $6 $3 | CHILDREN (5 AND UNDER): FREE
The Kentucky History Center & Museums are CLOSED these holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, Nov 24)
- Christmas Eve (Saturday, Dec 24)
- New Year's Eve (Saturday, Dec 31)
We are OPEN 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) on these holidays:
- Good Friday (Friday, Apr 15)
- Veterans Day (Friday, Nov 11)
- Thanksgiving Friday (Friday, Nov 25)