The Stewart Home & School 1792 Museum Store is located on the First Floor of the Thomas D. Clark Center for Kentucky History.
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00am – 5:00 pm
You will see many treasures from the commonwealth during your visit to the Kentucky Historical Society. Before you leave, commemorate your visit with a treasure of your own, purchased from the Stewart Home & School 1792 Museum Store. Gift store purchases support educational programs and exhibitions at the Kentucky Historical Society. Can’t make it in person? Some items are offered for purchase online.
We sell high-quality Kentucky crafted products.
Officially designated as a Kentucky Crafted retailer, you’ll find high-quality Kentucky crafted products, including jewelry, ceramics, ornaments, wooden toys and kitchen tools.
We carry a variety of items designed for kids and seniors, including:
- Kentucky-themed apparel (socks, scarves, t-shirts, ties)
- Prints (including Kentucky artist Paul Sawyier)
- Genealogy books to aid you in your family search
- Kentucky Proud products (candy, coffee, bourbon foods)
- Books, including Kentucky history-themed children’s books
- Kentucky history-themed children’s souvenir products
- Unique custom items
- And much more!
KHS Members receive a 10% discount on purchases (some restrictions may apply).