A membership to the Kentucky Historical Society not only supports our mission but gives you a full year of unlimited free admission to the Kentucky History Center and Museums and free admission to other history museums across the country.
Whether your interest in history is a lifelong passion or an occasional pastime, we believe your primary benefit of being a KHS member is knowing that you are supporting the continued preservation and exploration of Kentucky history. But there are other benefits, too:
- Complimentary admission for members to the Kentucky History Center and Museums (including the Schmidt Research Library)
- Online access to The Register of the Kentucky Historical Society through Project Muse
- Invitations to members-only events, exhibition openings, and programs
- Discounted fees for professional research in the Martin F. Schmidt Research Library
- Discounted admission to select KHS-sponsored events
- Discounts in the Stewart Home & School 1792 Museum Store, including KHS and University Press of Kentucky publications
- Free admission, gift shop discounts, and much, much more at over 400 organizations in more than 45 states across the country through the Time Travelers network.
- 1 Year $40
- 2 Year $75
Couple (from same household)
- 1 Year $60
- 2 Year $110
Household (up to 8 from the same household)
- 1 Year $80
- 2 Year $150
Quarterly payment options also available. Call for details. Paying by check? Click here to download a fillable .pdf application.
Contact the KHS Foundation (502) 782-8130 with questions or concerns.