OUR PREMIER EVENT SPACE.
A multi-purpose space for a large group meeting, workshop, press conference, reception, luncheon, dinner, or party, located on the first floor of the History Center, the Brown-Forman Kentucky Room is easily accessible, attractive, and private. Large doors provide easy access between the Brown-Forman Kentucky Room and Cralle-Day Garden (if also rented).
- 4,000 square feet
- Seating capacity:
- 200 theater style
- 180 for sit-down meal (18 rounds of 10)
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 8 pm*
- Saturday, 10 am - 8 pm*
- The space will be available to set up or decorate at the agreed rental time of your event.
- Rental time must include time for set-up and tear-down.
- Renters, guests, and service providers must be out of the building by 8:00 pm.
*Additional hours may be available for an additional fee; please inquire.