Internships: Explore your future in history
You want to learn about a career devoted to promoting history’s relevance – one that shows history is a vital life skills tool; one that engages in historical preservation and scholarship.
You’ve come to the right place.
A Kentucky Historical Society internship gives you hands-on experience in a variety of areas to help you build your future. At the same time, KHS interns play important roles in helping us to fulfill our mission to help prepare people for the future through history.
Internships are available for undergraduate and graduate students. While they are designed to help meet specific institutional needs, we often can tailor individual projects to your skills, interests and academic requirements.
Summer 2015 Internships
- Education – School Programs
- Graphic Design – Marketing Communications
- Inventory Assistant – Museum Collections and Exhibitions
- Registration – Museum Collections and Exhibitions
- Volunteer Program Assistant – Volunteer Services
KHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D.