Traveling Trunk Reservation Request
- Cost: $100 + return shipping costs (PO, Check, Cash, or credit card). KHS will mail an invoice. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Any school, religious institution, home school group, public institution or other organization may request Traveling Trunks for educational purposes.
- You must submit your request at least two weeks before the date you want the trunk.
- Traveling Trunks are available on a first-come, first-reserved basis.
- You may borrow Traveling Trunks for up to three weeks.
- You must use Traveling Trunks with adult supervision and store them in a secure location.
- Unless we make alternative arrangements in advance, the Kentucky Historical Society will cover the cost of shipping the Traveling Trunk to you. You are responsible for costs associated with returning it to the Kentucky Historical Society by shipping or hand delivery.
- Your request for a Traveling Trunk does not ensure its booking. We will send you confirmation via email within two days of your reservation request.