Pursuant to Kentucky law, the Kentucky Historical Society holds regular meetings of its Governing Board and members. These are public meetings.
Governing Board Meetings
Pursuant to KRS 171.311 § VI, the Kentucky Historical Society shall hold quarterly governing board meetings in the months of January, April, July and October. The meeting location is the Thomas D. Clark Center for Kentucky History, 100 W. Broadway St., Frankfort, Kentucky.
Dates and Times for 2020 Meetings:
- Friday, Jan. 17, at 1 p.m. EST
- Friday, April 17, at 1 p.m. EDT
- Friday, July 17, at 1 p.m. EDT
- Friday, Oct. 16, at 1 p.m. EDT
Pursuant to KRS 171.311 § VII, the Annual Meeting of the members of the Kentucky Historical Society shall be held on the first Friday following the first Tuesday in November.
2020 Annual Meeting
- Friday, Nov. 6, 2020, at 5:30 p.m. EST at the Old State Capitol Building, 300 W. Broadway St., Frankfort, Kentucky