KHS Governing Board Meeting – Friday, October 16, 2020
The Kentucky Historical Society’s Governing Board meeting on Friday, October 16, 2020, which was scheduled to be held in-person at its “primary physical location” of the Thomas D. Clark Center for Kentucky History (the Kentucky History Center), 100 West Broadway Street, Frankfort, Kentucky, is hereby canceled. This in-person meeting is canceled in accordance with the COVID-19 protocols of the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky through Executive Order 2020-243 § 3 effective March 13, 2020.
Therefore, the KHS Governing Board meeting on Friday, October 16, 2020, will now be conducted by video teleconference at 1 p.m., EDT.
The meeting will also be streamed live and archived on the KHS YouTube channel.
Governing Board Minutes are available to download and read here. (opens as a PDF)
Call to Order – Tommy Turner, Jr., President
Attendance/Roll Call – Tommy Turner, Jr.
Approval of Minutes of July 17, 2020 Board Meeting – Tommy Turner, Jr.
Nominating Committee Report – Jennifer Brown, 1st Vice President, Chair
- A. KHS Executive Director – C. Scott Alvey, KHS Executive Director
- B. KHS Foundation Director – Doug High, KHSF Director
- C. Operations & Marketing Communications – Jessica Stavros, KHS Deputy Director
- D. Museum Programs – Jodi Lewis, KHS Director of Learning
- E. Research & Collections – Stuart Sanders, KHS Director of Research & Collections
- A. Tourism, Arts & Heritage Cabinet – Mike Berry, Cabinet Secretary
- B. Kentucky Oral History Commission – John Wolford, Chair
- C. Kentucky Museums & Heritage Alliance – Tressa Brown, Chair
- A. 2020 KHS Annual Meeting – Friday, November 6, 2020 – via Zoom teleconference