KHS Governing Board Meeting – Friday, July 17, 2020
The Kentucky Historical Society’s Governing Board meeting on Friday, July 17, 2020, which was scheduled to be held in-person at its “primary physical location” of the Thomas D. Clark Center for Kentucky History (the Kentucky History Center), 100 West Broadway Street, Frankfort, Kentucky, is hereby canceled. This in-person meeting is canceled in accordance with the COVID-19 protocols of the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky through Executive Order 2020-243 § 3 effective March 13, 2020.
Therefore, the KHS Governing Board meeting on Friday, July 17, 2020, will now be conducted by video teleconference.
The meeting will also be streamed live and archived on the KHS YouTube channel.
Governing Board Minutes are available to download and read here. (opens as a PDF)
The agenda for this meeting is below:
- Call to Order Tommy Turner, Jr., President
- Attendance/Roll Call Tommy Turner, Jr.
- Approval of Minutes of April 17, 2020 Board Meeting Tommy Turner, Jr.
- KHS Reports:
- KHS Executive Director Scott Alvey, KHS Executive Director
- KHS Foundation Director Doug High, KHSF Director
- Operations & Marketing Communications Jessica Stavros, KHS Deputy Director
- Museum Programs Jodi Lewis, KHS Director of Learning
- Research & Collections Stuart Sanders, KHS Director of Research & Collections
- Action Items:
- KHS Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Operating Budget Scott Alvey
- 2020 KHS Nominating Committee Jennifer Brown, 1st Vice President
- Related Reports:
- Tourism, Arts & Heritage Cabinet Mike Berry, Cabinet Secretary
- Kentucky Oral History Commission John Wolford, Chair
- Kentucky Museums & Heritage Alliance Tressa Brown, Chair
- Next Governing Board Meeting – Friday, October 16, 2020
- 2020 KHS Annual Meeting – Friday, November 6, 2020